Picture of the recipe:
- Kill the eggs and separate them into whites and yolks.
- Add sugar and vanilla sugar to the egg yolks and mix. Then add milk and butter.
- Make snow from the egg whites and slowly mix it together with the flour and baking powder.
- Separate the resulting mass into two parts and add cocoa or chocolate powder to one part.
- Pour the light mass into a greased baking pan and then add the darker mass with cocoa.
- Heat the oven to 180° degrees and bake the cake for about 40 minutes.